Abraxas employees play a key role in the success and direction of the company. We are committed to providing a healthy work culture based on our company values– Positivity, Mutual Respect, Transparency, Commitment, and Trustworthiness. Abraxas employees’ strengths are utilized to the fullest, their individualism is appreciated, and their merits and contributions are recognized to ensure that we continue to attract and retain superior talent.
Abraxas promotes an open-door policy to encourage our employees to share ideas and suggestions. Our employees are offered opportunities for development and advancement based on their performance. We believe in continuous education and offer routine internal training for all employees, additional external training based on job role, and educational assistance for qualifying employees.
Our hiring process includes national background and debarment checks to uphold our high integrity standards and ensure we deliver quality services. Additional drug testing is required for access to select client systems.
- Abraxas provides a robust compensation package, including:
- Competitive wages with performance based incentives
- Earned time including personal, sick, bereavement, jury duty and volunteer categories with awards for perfect attendance
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, health and dependent care flexible spending accounts, short-term and long-term disability insurances, voluntary and group-term life insurances, and an employee assistance program
- 401(k) with Abraxas match
- Parental leave including birth, adoption or foster care of a child
- Paid holidays
- Training coverage and assistance
- Educational assistance
Abraxas employees also enjoy flexible weekday schedules, relaxed dress codes, monthly company-wide meetings for business transparency, internal events to relax and show our appreciation, external events to engage with and improve our community, and routine recognition by supervisors and peers.